See event details below:
“Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.” Daniel 12:3
From June 27th to 30th, disciples from all around the world will converge in Victoria Island, Lagos as we celebrate our the 3rd African Missions Conference for the SoldOut Discipling Movement: “SHINING LIKE STARS!”. Join us for an incredible time of worship, fellowship, preaching and leadership-training as we get inspired to shine in this generation by spreading the light of the true Gospel to all of Africa!
We like to encourage everyone to arrive by Wednesday, June 26th, in order to take advantage of all the conference has to offer. Apart from our worship on Sunday morning, all of our meetings over this 5-day event will be held at the Best Western Hotel, 1228B Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, NG.
*Please note the following information for registration and booking:
- REGISTRATION FEE: $200 USD (includes free access to all activities, a conference t-shirt, and complimentary breakfast)
- HOTEL BOOKING FEE (Promotional Group Rate). Note: DO NOT try to book your hotel online. Instead, please request a hotel reservation by contacting GoodHope Atason at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will contact the hotel to personally reserve your room. The promotional rate is on a first-come-first-serve basis for the first 50 rooms.
- SINGLE BED
- $135 USD per night per room (Wednesday through Sunday Night). Total: $675
- Or N45,000 in cash per room per night upon arrival.
- TWO DOUBLE BEDS
- $165 USD per night per room (Wednesday through Sunday Night). Total: $825
- Or N55,000 in cash per room per night upon arrival.
- SINGLE BED
LAGOS ICC BANKING INFO:
Diamond Bank PLC. Account No. 0085286554
The following is the schedule of events:
- Wednesday (June 26th):
- All-Conference Participants are encouraged to arrive early in the morning or early-afternoon (If arriving later, please contact Bolaji Akinfenwa at email@example.com)
- 6:30 PM: Bridal Shower for Kate Awara
- 7:30 PM Groom Honoring for Tolani Abiodun
- Thursday (June 27th):
- 8:30 AM: Bus pick up to visit the Lekki Conservation Centre a scenic attraction reputed to be the longest canopy walkway in Africa!
- 3:00 PM: Nigeria vs The World Football Game
- 7:00 PM: Welcome Banquet in Courtyard (By Invitation: for foreign guests, Lagos staff, and ICCM students)
- Friday (June 28th):
- 8:30-9: 30 AM: Registration begins at Best Western Hotel
- 10:00 AM: Church Builders Workshop
- 3:00 PM: Wedding Rehearsal for Kate Awara and Tolani Abiodun
- 4:00 PM: ICCM-Lagos Graduation Rehearsal
- 6:00-7: 00 PM: Registration at Best Western Hotel
- 7:00 PM: First General Session
- Saturday (June 29th):
- 9:00 AM: Congregational Workshop – Men and Women separate
- 12:00 PM: Free for Lunch
- 3:00 PM: MERCYWorldwide Project with The Real School (IMPORTANT: Please bring your green MERCY shirts)
- 7:30 PM: Talent Show & Dance Party
- Sunday (June 30th):
- 9:00 AM: Congregational Worship Service and ICCM Graduation
- 12:30 PM: Send-Off of Johannesburg, South Africa Mission Team
- 4:00 PM: Kate Awara and Tolani Abiodun Wedding!
- 7:00 PM: Abiodun Reception at Best Western Courtyard (By Invitation Only)